pamela-

Friday, September 01, 2006

i feel so free. really, it's tiring to tell a lie, and to keep it, for 3-4 long years. and it's to the very people who are so dear to me.


to cut the very long story short. my parents know about me having a phone now. and surprisingly they were quite cool with it. although i sense disappointment. i mean i lied to them, and i expected so much more. like scoldings and all, but my mum.. i guess i don't know.

anyway a little shout out.

to all my friends thank you for 'helping' me, i mean not telling my mum anything, in a way it's helping me but in a way it isn't but still i love you guys. =D

to my brother. omg, without you i don't know what i'll do. i'm sorry that you have to get the short end of the stick because of my wrongdoing. and, i swear you're the bestest brother anyone can have, although you have your moments, but i do too. and yea i'm sorry about the w810i thing and like i said you can use my plan when you want. =D i lovee ya!!! =D

my sis, hahah thanks for everything you've done. you know it well =D

ok, redundant post, just glad to have that burden lifted. =)

as John 8:32 says.
*bestow the golden words*
32Then you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free.

it's so true, the truth set me free in this area, but there are some other truths maybe, it'll be better if it's kept inside.

hah, ok gibberish.

anyway, the indian girls i mentioned in my previous post? i took a picture of the one who said 'no cannot' to me, the other one went into the bread shop. =D



it's a tad bit small cause i zoomed. haha.

was in bus 13 with the two obnoxious people behind me, so took a nice shot, btw there's a hotel along that line that says GAYWORLD hotel. it's quite gay if you actually see the people that enters the hotel haha.

that day it was pouring like crazy.

thanks juls for the fir disc, omgoodness, i adore fir! it's like the nicest chinese band around. although the first disc was the best. but still.. hahaha. omg i sound like some cheenafart.

i feel so sick, like i don't have the cough or whatever nots you usually get when you get caught under the rain, and then under the aircon for an hour, and more rain, more air con. then home.

i feel dehydrated for goodness sakes. i'm suppose to feel hydrated. whats wrong with me, i think i've downed more than 5 litres of water today. =(

ok splitting headache, off to bed. night world.
freedom is never free.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home